Friday, June 22, 2012

We Are Lefties

Ok maybe not all of our children are lefties, but an uncanny (and disproportionate ) amount of people with Down syndrome are either lefties or ambidextrous. While 13% of the general population is left-handed, our (non-scientific) poll showed that 41% of people with Ds are left-handed and 10% are ambidextrous.

Got a lefty? Here is a wonderful website that sells everything you can think of in a left-handed version.

And the winner is...
Stephanie from Two Times the Fun is the winner of the $25 Amazon gift certificate. Email me with the email address that you would like the certificate purchased for, and I will get it right to you. Thanks to everyone who participated in the poll.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I've never heard of everything lefties before. It's awesome! :) Being that my wife is left handed it's really funny. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please share your experience and opinions, or ask a question. I won't even mind if you correct me on something.

ds.mama will delete any comments that are simply product advertising.