Saturday, January 2, 2010

More 2009 Babies

I know you guys think I have been distracted by eggnog and mounds of Brie cheese... too distracted to get out the rest of the 2009 birth announcements... but I swear it isn’t so. I actually have been suffering (for the last month) through the worst computer quagmire ever. For now, everything is behaving so I will present to you a bunch of new darlings to visit and oooh & aaah over.

Bella
Prayer is Always Free

kellan
Schye Family

Emily
Living Life with E's

Lillie
Cindy the Artist

sylas
The Baby Who Chose Us

If you would like our community to know about the arrival of a child with Down syndrome, please send an email to ds.mama with the baby's info and an email address or blog/website address of the baby's mom or dad.

4 comments:

  1. I have been wondering about you!!! hope you had a great holiday...smiles Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the world new, beautiful, little ones:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful babies, I would love to share Boston with your readers, I will email you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting about our little girl on here!! I am so appreciative of this! Sorry it took me nearly 2 years to see! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please share your experience and opinions, or ask a question. I won't even mind if you correct me on something.

ds.mama will delete any comments that are simply product advertising.